Stay Steps from the Beach
Welcome to Pottsville, New South Wales, Australia! Nestled along the stunning coastline of the Tweed Shire, Pottsville is a charming seaside town known for its pristine beaches, relaxed atmosphere, and natural beauty.
- Walk to beach – 150 metres for surfing and fishing
- 80 minutes drive north to Brisbane
- 55 minutes drive north to Gold Coast theme parks
- 30 minutes drive north to Coolangatta and Gold Coast Airport
- 25 minutes drive north to Tweed Heads
- 10 minutes drive north to Kingscliff
- 25 minutes drive west to Murwillumbah
- 25 minutes drive south to Byron Bay
- 5 minutes drive west to the M1 Pacific Motorway interchange
To find Pottsville Beach Motel, please view the following information –
- Southbound on Pacific Motorway from Brisbane and Gold Coast / Coolangatta – take Cudgera Creek Road interchange exit left directly for Pottsville and Hastings Point.
- Northbound on Pacific Highway via Brunswick Heads and Byron Bay – exit the freeway at the Cudgera Creek Road interchange and turn right for Pottsville and Hastings Point.
- Northbound on the Tweed Valley Way (old Pacific Highway) to Murwillumbah – turn right at the Wooyung Coast Road and proceed North.